Arden Grange Cat Sensitive - Ocean White Fish & Potato
A complete food for all breeds of adult cat with a normal activity level. Also ideal for cats with particularly sensitive skins or stomachs, or who require a diet free from cereals and grains. May also be fed to older kittens - please ask for special feeding instructions.
- This gentle diet contains ocean white fish for maximum digestibility and low allergenicity. It is naturally higher in essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids than standard adult diets. All our dry cat food now contains krill, a nutritionally valuable source of protein witn an excellent essential amino acid profile.
- This recipe is free from grains and cereals to more closely reflect a cat’s natural diet, while providing the balanced nutrition required for our domesticated feline friends.
- Our cat foods contain a unique blend of nutrients and natural supplements to help promote the optimum health, vitality and condition of your pet.
- These include: prebiotics to aid digestion; joint supplements; taurine for a healthy heart, sight and nervous system; essential fatty acids to help promote a healthy skin and coat; cranberry extract for urinary tract health; natural fibres to help prevent fur balls, and natural antioxidants and vitamins to help support your pet’s immune system and dental health.
- Calorie dense - smaller portions ideally suited to a small digestive system
- Naturally hypoallergenic, so free from wheat gluten, beef, soya, and dairy products.
- Ethically produced - human grade chicken, with no by-products, battery farming, or GM ingredients
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 31%, Fat Content 19%, Crude Ash 8.4%, Crude Fibres 2%, Calcium 2.2%, Phosphorous 1.6%, Taurine 1000mg/kg, Omega-3 0.5%, Omega-6 3.6%.
Composition: Fresh white fish (26%), potato (26%), white fish meal (24%), chicken oil, egg powder, pea starch, chicken digest, krill, yeast extract, malt extract, pea fibre, minerals, prebiotic FOS, prebiotic MOS, cranberry extract, glucosamine, MSM, chondroitin, nucleotides, rosemary extract.
Additives (per kg)
Vitamins: Vitamin A 28,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 200 IU.
Trace Elements: Zinc chelate of amino acid hydrate 500mg, Copper chelate of amino acid hydrate 100mg, Manganese chelate of amino acid hydrate 67mg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 2.4mg, Selenised Yeast (inactivated) 65mg.
Antioxidants: Mixed tocopherols
Please note, age, activity level, temperament, digestion and rate of metabolism may influence the amount of food required. Divide into 2 meals per day or allow your cat to feed freely throughout the day. May be fed dry or with warm water added. If warm water is added, free feeding should not apply. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
Using the Feeding Charts
The Arden Grange feeding charts will give an estimation of the daily feeding quantity based on your cat or dog’s weight.It is important to remember however that these figures are guidelines only, and there are several factors to be taken into account when assessing your pet’s nutritional requirements : -Activity levelTemperament (stressed animals burn off more calories than relaxed ones)Metabolism (every animal is an individual with his or her own speed of metabolism; this means that 2 dogs of the same age, breed and weight could have different daily calorie requirements)In order to provide the correct portions, it is also helpful to assess your pet’s appetite, visual appearance and stools. Whilst poo watching does not sound particular pleasant, it is one of the best indicators of health. Increased frequency of passing faeces, production of large quantities of stools of loose motions are often frequent signs that an animal is receiving more food than he or she requires.It is important to obtain an accurate weight for your cat or dog, and also to weigh out the food. Guessing on both accounts gives a large margin of error.