Beaphar FIPROtec® Spot On Solution for Small Dogs. Each treatment kills fleas and ticks on small dogs and continues to kill fleas for up to 5 weeks and ticks for up to 4 weeks. It is important to establish a regular flea control routine for dogs and the household. Dogs who spend a lot of time outside are especially at risk from fleas and ticks. Suitable for dogs over 8 weeks of age and weighing over 2kg.Contains Fipronil, a vet strength active ingredient.
Beaphar FIPROtec® Flea Spot on Solution for Small Dogs 4 Treatments
• Weigh the dog carefully before application.
• Do not remove the pipette from the blister until the product is ready to be used.
• Holding the pipette upright, snip off the top of the pipette.
• Part the dog’s fur between the shoulder blades.
• Apply the contents of one pipette to the skin’s surface, ideally split between two areas roughly 2cm apart.
• For continuous protection, re-apply once every four weeks.