A delicious, complementary food for guinea pigs that is high in fibre and Vitamin C and rich in nutrients.
- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- High levels of protected vitamin C
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for health eyes, skin and coat
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Suitable for: All guinea pigs of all ages
Important for: Maintaining good digestive health, preventing selective feeding
Available sizes: 1kg, 2kg, 4kg, 10kg
Burgess Excel Adult Guinea Pig Nuggets with Mint 2kg
Please refer to the feeding guide and plan above.
Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your guinea pigs’ diet and should be available at all times. Guinea pigs should also be fed a small amount of leafy greens each day. Please talk to your vet for further information.
If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your guinea pigs you should gradually transfer your pets onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days, by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
Always ensure you are monitoring your guinea pigs’ weight to ensure a healthy weight.
Always ensure fresh clean water is available for your guinea pigs